One of the more difficult tests to understand is shielding effectiveness or transfer impedance. The data from these tests may vary dramatically based on the test method selected, test fixture, test setup, measurement sensitivity, test personnel, etc. At Radiometrics all shielding effectiveness test are performed or supervised by NARTE Certified engineers. We will assist our clients to ensure that their tests are performed in a manner that yields valid, supportable, reproducible data consistent with the final application of their product.
- ASTM D4930 – Measuring the Shielding Effectiveness of Planar Materials
- MIL T 81490 – Transmissions Lines, Transverse Electromagnetic Mode
- MIL-STD 285 – Attenuation Measurements for Enclosures
- MIL-STD 188-125-1 – High-Altitude Electromagnetic Pulse (HEMP) Protection
- MIL-STD 1344A – Shielding Effectiveness of Multicontact Connectors
- IEC 61726:2001 – Attenuation Measurements by Reverberation Chamber Method